F45 PADDINGTON QLD
Membership CONTRACT Terms and conditions
Membership Contract Terms and Conditions
UPDATED AS OF 6 JUNE 2022
- All Members must agree to the following electronic terms and conditions as part of their membership at F45 Paddington (Qld). Acceptance of the membership terms and conditions and receipt of first payment is taken as confirmation and commencement of your membership agreement. Signature or other confirmation is not required.
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions and acknowledge that your membership is a legally binding contract, and you agree to observe and be bound by it.
- Requests for change in member personal details or changes to membership must be in writing to the studio, at email@example.com.
- Any Member (on any type of Membership, Pass, or Flexi) will not be reimbursed for lost days during their membership due to public holidays, Easter or Christmas breaks or the like, or due to the short-term closure of the studio due to unforeseen circumstances or premises maintenance.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or cancel the membership of any person.
- You agree to allow F45 Paddington (Qld) to take videos or photos to use for promotion purposes from time to time.
- F45 Paddington (Qld) reserves the right to update the terms and conditions for all members and attendees from time to time.
- Memberships that are based on a minimum term (e.g., Minimum 3 months or Minimum 6 months), will have membership and payments continue beyond the minimum term automatically unless written notice is provided by the member to cancel membership.
- A cooling off period of 48 hours applies to all new membership agreements, effective from the date/time of signing the agreement (less a $50 administration fee). This means members can cancel a membership agreement, without needing to give cause or reason, during the 48 hours immediately after commencement of your membership.
- Membership cancellation requests must be provided with at least 28 days’ prior written notice to F45 Paddington (Qld). An early cancellation fee of $199 will also apply if membership is cancelled inside any minimum term.
- Flexi Memberships (e.g., Flexi Weekly Pass) have no minimum term but do have membership and payments continue automatically into the future unless written notice is provided by the member to cancel membership.
- Membership cancellation requests must be provided in writing to the Studio. An early cancellation fee does not apply.
- A minimum of 2-week notice is to be provided on all requests for suspension and pause.
- A minimum suspension period of 7-days applies, with 7-day increments thereafter, with suspension / pause start dates aligned to your billing cycle.
- Any Minimum Term Membership or Flexi Membership can be suspended for free for up to 8 weeks,
- Any attendee to the Studio must ensure that the appropriate dress standards are maintained.
- Health and safety protocols must be followed at all times.
- A sweat towel must be used at all times during workouts, and closed shoes must be worn at all times.
- A parent/guardian must supervise persons under the age of 16, unless authorised by your certified trainer for the class.
- You warrant that you are in good physical condition, and you know of no medical or other reason as why you cannot or should not do active or passive exercise.
- You agree that that the fitness instructors are not able to provide you with medical advice regarding your fitness, and you agree not to hold any certified trainer or director associated with F45 Paddington (Qld) liable for any injury that may occur during your membership.
- You agree that fees for any type of Membership, Flexi, or Pass are not refundable. You agree and understand that non-usage of the facility does not allow early termination of your agreement, nor does it warrant a refund of any type. You also agree and understand that non-usage of the facility does not affect any payment terms and conditions of this agreement and that F45 Paddington (Qld) is in no way responsible for you level of usage of the facility.
- You acknowledge that all terms and conditions stated in Ezi-Debit Billing Form shall apply, with an initial debit deducted on the day of membership commencement at F45 Paddington (Qld), and you agree that the liability for your payment and direct debit shall continue unless altered and agreed in writing.
- You will notify F45 Paddington (Qld) in writing:
- if you are transferring or closing your debit account, at least 72 hours before the next direct debit
- about any changes to your credit/debit card, such as its expiry date or number, at least 72 hours before the next debit.
You agree that your nominated account will continue to be debited by F45 Paddington (Qld) without notice, until all monies payable are received. F45 Paddington (Qld) will make a reasonable effort to advise you of any missed or failed payments by phoning you or speaking to you at the Studio, or by writing to the email address you have provided in my membership. You agree to pay all costs of the collection of the monies due including any debt collector fees, bank dishonour fees, legal fees or other costs payable by your defaults. You shall cease to have any rights to F45 Paddington (Qld) should full payment not be received by the due date, at the discretion of Management.