Terms and Conditions
The start and end dates listed are indicative only. Your membership ends when you cancel, pending cancellation policies below.
All membership suspensions and cancellation requests must be sent via email to your home studio :
F45 understand that from time to time you may not be able to train due to holidays, rest periods, becoming sick or injured or wish to cancel your membership altogether. The following rules apply to suspensions and cancellations:
- Memberships can be suspended at any time for an admin fee of £15.
- 1 week minimum suspension.
- Maximum 4 weeks suspension in a period of 12 months.
- Suspensions cannot be backdated.
- Minimum 48 hours notice via email.
- Suspensions cannot count toward the 30 day notice period for cancellations
- Minimum 30 days notice to cancel.
- Flexible memberships with no contract have no cancellation fee
- If you are on a 3, 6 or 12 month contract the following applies. Cancellation fee is 50% of remainder of contract value.
After the minimum commitment memberships (ie. 3 month/6 month fixed term contracts) will automatically roll over to a monthly membership at the same monthly cost. Memberships can be cancelled with a 30 day notice period.
Morning classes can be cancelled for free 6hrs before the class starting time and afternoon and evening classes can be cancelled for free 2hrs before the class starting time. The terms of these penalties are:
- Late cancellation will incur a charge of £10.
- Extra late cancellation (within 30 min before the class) £15.
- No-shows will incur a charge of £20.
- Drop in won’t incur any charges, but the class credit will be forfeited.
- A “no show” is a class you book, but do not attend or cancel.
- A “late cancel” is a class which is cancelled outside the late cancel window.
The minimum age for training with us is 17. People under the age of 18 are required to provide a certificate from a parent or legal guardian confirming approval to train with F45.
Trials can only be redeemed once. Should members purchase more than one trial under different email accounts F45 reserves the right to charge the balance owed to us. You will be charged £58 per additional week.
Meeting Your Responsibilities
You must make sure:
- your account can accept direct debits
- there are sufficient funds in your account during the month
- you tell us if you are transferring or closing your account at least 72 hours before the next payment – you tell us about any changes to your credit card, such as its expiry date or number, at least 72 hours before your next debit
If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, F45 will suspend access to your account until any outstanding balance has been paid and you have given us your updated account details if they are required. F45 will continue to debit your nominated account, until F45 have received the total amount owed. A £5 admin fee will apply per failed membership payments.
F45 will make a reasonable effort to advise you on the status of the failed payments by letting you know beforehand by writing to the email address you provided (sent automatically from payment software). For membership/s in your name, you must make sure that the payment method you choose remain valid for the length of your agreement. This includes third-party accounts.
Trials and Challenge Packs are not refundable and can only be postponed.
If you purchased a Foundation Membership, the first payment is non-refundable. You can cancel after your first month with 30 days notice.
F45 may sometimes add to, change or remove our terms and conditions. This includes changing the opening and closing hours, the F45 services and facilities. Sometimes, F45 may also close for refurbishment to improve the facilities. If this substantially reduces our ability to provide our service to you, F45 will reduce your membership fees accordingly on a pro-rata basis. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. F45 will give you at least 14 days’ notice of any changes. If F45 do not fulfil our obligations to you, you may choose to cancel your membership. Unless the law states otherwise, you won’t have any other claim against F45 in this instance.
I agree not to attend the studio if I am showing any signs related to COVID-19. Furthermore I accept that I may be turned away from the studio by staff if they believe I am showing symptoms related to COVID-19. I fully understand and accept this is done with the best intentions for the well being of staff and other members
By confirming/signing below you accept all the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement.